Call for presenters April 24th

vanduc.nguyen

Apr 6, 2023, 9:03:32 AM4/6/23
to Montréal-Python

Dear Pythonistas,

Montreal Python is back in person!! We are looking for presenters for our next face-to-face meeting. It will be at Flare (https://flare.systems). If you have worked on a Python project or used a Python library, come and share with our community. Specifically, we would like to give a DevOps flavour to this meeting and we are really curious to learn how you use Python to automate your infrastructure.

Also, we are looking for sponsors for our event, contact us for more details.

The meeting will take place on April 24 at 6:00 pm (Montréal time). Send your proposal to mtlp...@googlegroups.com (same email for sponsors). Presentations can last from 5 to 20 minutes. We accept all reasonable proposals until the program is full. We are looking forward to reading your proposal.