Montréal-Python 96 – Yukoner Kayak

vanduc.nguyen

Sep 8, 2022, 8:59:35 AM9/8/22
to Montréal-Python
Montréal-Python is back from it's summer vacation and we have a fantastic event for you next Monday. Montréal-Python 96 – Yukoner Kayak – will feature two technical presentations:

- Alexandre Viau on Saturn, a data collection and analysis pipeline;
- Edith Viau on RSS and Atom feeds management with feedgen.

After the presentation, we invite you all to a virtual happy hour for some lively conversations that could turn incredibly technical or not at all. https://www.meetup.com/montreal-python/events/288204665/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATJ_0x3Qi0E

See you soon!