OpenStack Montreal meetup - November 19th

Rafael Rosa

Nov 12, 2013, 6:14:46 PM11/12/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com
Salve,

People from UQAM are organizing an OpenStack Montreal group, the first meetup will be on November 19th at UQAM, sponsored by iWeb and eNovance, you can get more information and signup at:

We'll talk about the objectives of the group, do an intro to OpenStack and afterwards we'll have a barcamp/unpanel, it should be fun. I guess this might conflict with the traditional Ruby meetup (unannounced so far), but that the date the room was available, sorry about that, it won't be a monthly meetup, I hope you guys don't mind me announcing it here.

A+
Rafael Rosa
iWeb