Office Hours

Mathieu Martin

Aug 20, 2013, 9:03:53 AM8/20/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

So, after all this time, I'll finally be able to come to the Ruby Office Hours, tomorrow AM.

Based on the webpage though, it looks like I'll be hacking alone :-) Anybody else going?

Mat

--

I'm the founder of Rock Solid Ops Inc, a web operations and development consultancy.

My main fields of expertise are web development with Ruby on Rails, DevOps and a bit of mobile development. If you need help scaling, understanding, securing or managing your web infrastructure (Rails or not), get in touch!

Connect with me and read testimonials on my LinkedIn, follow me on twitter @webmat, or check out my blog at programblings.com.

Maxime Camirand

Aug 22, 2013, 5:50:39 PM8/22/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mathieu, and everyone else,

I haven't been able to "push" Office Hours lately, because of accelerating business commitments, combined with being away from Montreal most of the time. I'm looking for someone else to take care of Office Hours. This involves the following "work":

- Tweeting once or twice a week from @mtloh to invite people to come to Office Hours, and a follow-up tweet after the events.
- Posting on here to invite people to attend
- Actually going to Office Hours yourself sometimes
- Scheduling the events every month with Notman House

Anyone interested?

Best,
Maxime

Felipe Goulart de Seixas

Aug 28, 2013, 5:10:34 PM8/28/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Max,

I would like to help.

If it is good to you, please send me a pvt message so we can arrange everything :)

Thanks

Maxime Camirand

Sep 4, 2013, 9:46:36 AM9/4/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com
Hi group,

Montreal.rb Office Hours will now be organized by Benjamin Marsteau (b.mar...@gmail.com) and Felipe Goulart de Seixas (seixas...@gmail.com). I'm abdicating because I simply wasn't able to take good care of the event, due to increasing demands on my time.

Stay tuned on Twitter (@mtloh) and on this group for announcements. Thank you all for your involvement and help so far. I hope Office Hours will keep growing and experimenting, to better serve the Montreal Ruby community.

Best,
Maxime
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to montreal-on-rails+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.