DevOpsMtl Nov 4th - Monitoring and Graphing

Mathieu Martin

Oct 28, 2013, 3:05:04 PM10/28/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com, montr...@googlegroups.com
Salut à tous,

(english follows)

Je viens de publier les infos pour le prochain meetup, lundi soir prochain. Tous les détails sur le site web :-)

Notez que l'endroit a changé. Ce sera désormais chez CloudOps / RPM Startup Centre, au 420 rue Guy.

Si vous êtes intéressés, svp enregistrez-vous. Cela nous aidera à estimer la nourriture et les breuvages gratuits.

Bonne semaine!

Mat

English

Hello everyone,

I just posted the details for the next event, next monday. All details are on the website :-)

Please note that the location has changed. Events will now be held at CloudOps / RPM Startup Centre, at 420 Guy street.

If you're interested, please make sure you register. This will help us plan the free food and drinks.

Have a good week!

Mat

--

I'm the founder of Rock Solid Ops, a web operations and development consultancy.

I'm also the organizer of DevOpsMtl, a monthly event to discuss the challenges, tools and the culture surrounding the movement.

My main fields of expertise are web development with Ruby on Rails, DevOps and a bit of mobile development. If you need help scaling, monitoring, securing or managing your web infrastructure (Rails or not), get in touch!

Connect with me and read testimonials on my LinkedIn, follow me on twitter @webmat, or check out my blog at programblings.com.