Job Offer

Gary Haran

Jun 2, 2015, 11:18:42 AM6/2/15
to montreal...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I'm building a team inside a larger company.

This team is considered the "startup within" and we're using Rails to build new products to be used by the "big players".  Our goal is to create new markets by building game-changing products.  The one we're working on right now is just the first.

We're looking to add a new senior "full stack" developer to the team.  This developer will work closely with me and a world-class UX team to iterate over a product that is highly anticipated by our partners and clients. The opportunity for this product is growing daily and we're first in line to fill a void.
  • Deploys 5-10 times a day
  • TDD
  • Latest version of Rails always
  • Ruby/CoffeeScript
  • Pg, Redis
  • Git
Send me an email for more info.

> require 'base64'
> Base64.decode64 "R2hhcmFuQGFjcXVpc2lvLmNvbQ==\n"

 Gary Haran