DevOpsMtl event, and a better way to be notified

Mathieu Martin

Nov 28, 2013, 3:05:05 PM11/28/13
to montreal...@googlegroups.com, montrea...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

Every time I cross-post here I feel a little bit bad. I know some of you are interested, but not all of you. So today is the last time I cross-post here. Thanks for bearing with me :-)

If you want to continue getting notifications about DevOpsMtl events, please join over 130 other fine geeks, by signing up at newsletter.devopsmtl.com. This list is a strict once a month announcement.

Oh I almost forgot, next Monday is DevOpsMtl! We'll have presentations about Vagrant-AWS and Augeas, as well as the same delicious catering as last month :-)

Happy holidays!

Mat

--

I'm the founder of Rock Solid Ops, a web operations and development consultancy.

I'm also the organizer of DevOpsMtl, a monthly event to discuss the challenges, tools and the culture surrounding the movement.

My main fields of expertise are web development with Ruby on Rails, DevOps and a bit of mobile development. If you need help scaling, monitoring, securing or managing your web infrastructure (Rails or not), get in touch!

Connect with me and read testimonials on my LinkedIn, follow me on twitter @webmat, or check out my blog at programblings.com.