August 31, 2009

Chris 'Zeke' Hand

Aug 31, 2009, 5:00:40 PM8/31/09
to montre...@googlegroups.com
Howdy!

OK, thanks for your patience. I finally got this thing organized in a
way that I am sorta comfortable with. Basically, the calendar is
pretty compete. There are 96 exhibits listed, and I'm still probably
missing another 20 or more.

The link is here:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9bikbd6g1f6pui4aqnu2skm51c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Montreal

Then since I'm also supposed1. to let you know about what shows I
think you should see, and why. (in no particular order)
1. David Hall, Harlan Johnson - After Landscape at Galerie Art Mûr.
I'm friends with both of them, no sense of objectivity at all. They
are great guys, and kick-ass artists. Go Tigers!!!
2. Les Refusés - Affiches du cinéma québécois at Maison culturelle et
communautaire de Montréal-Nord. A touring show, that you might have
already seen elsewhere, but if you get to Montreal North, Montreal
North might come to you.
3. The Great Bike Tour at the Château Ramezay Museum. I'm a sucker for bikes
4. Robert Polidori at Art45. And while I'm not a real big fan of
Robert Polidori (although if he takes pictures of my apartment that
could all change...), this is the cooler show.

I know I need to add addresses to the calendar along with opening
hours, but if you have any other comments, suggestions, ideas or
thoughts about what I should do with this group, lemme know. I'm all
ears.

-Chris 'Zeke' Hand