Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony

Gilbert Taylor

Aug 16, 2014, 10:30:26 AM8/16/14
to montford-...@googlegroups.com

Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony - The Windom family and the Commanding Officer of

Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Georgia, Col Don Davis would like to invite the Atlanta

Chapter #5 MPMA to a ceremony where Col Davis will present the Congressional Gold

Medal to the family of PFC James Windom.  The ceremony will be held Friday, 22 August at

3PM in the Chapel at the Marine Base in Albany Georgia.  Please feel free to contact me at

bob.e...@usmc.mil or my work or cell numbers (229) 395-2583.  Fred Codes suggested

that we contact Mr. Henry Jackson (229-436-0647), who resides in Albany, GA to represent

the chapter especially if we don’t have any members traveling from Atlanta.