USFWS opportunity to be announced in Federal Register

LHanaus...@mt.gov

Aug 7, 2012, 4:44:39 PM8/7/12
to montana-prairie-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Attached you will find a fact sheet for an opportunity that the USFWS is scheduled to announce in the Federal Register this month.  I'm sending this out ahead of that announcement so we all have the same basic information.  Formal comment will need to be sent to the USFWS through their process after posting in the Federal Register.  Please feel free to contact me with questions prior to that posting but please hold off on broadly distributing this information until after that posting.  Thanks

I hope to be back in touch with you all soon with some new prairie dog monitoring results.

Lauri Hanauska-Brown

MT Black Footed Ferret _ Safe Harbor OUTREACH JULY 2012.doc

Bly, Kristy

Aug 7, 2012, 5:18:46 PM8/7/12
to LHanaus...@mt.gov, montana-prairie-...@googlegroups.com

All:

Please note that this is all contingent upon Farm Bill funding coming through this fall. All involved partners, including NRCS, are supportive of this program. If Farm Bill funding is awarded, then this landowner incentive program will roll out in spring 2013.

Kristy Bly

Species Program Lead

Northern Great Plains Program

World Wildlife Fund-U.S.

320 Meadow Lake Drive

Columbia Falls, MT 59912

Phone: (406) 600-6728

Fax: (406) 582-7640

krist...@wwfus.org

www.worldwildlife.org/ngp

PNG.png

To see archived postings and other options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/montana-prairie-dog-working-group?hl=en