May 11 working group meeting notes attached

LHanaus...@mt.gov

May 16, 2016, 12:38:15 PM5/16/16
to Montana Prairie Dog / Black-Footed Ferret Working Group
Hello working group,

Thanks to everyone who attended our meeting last week in Miles City.  We had some very productive conversations in my opinion and heard some informative updates.  Brief meeting notes are attached as well as three other documents as discussed.  Keep in mind the Montana NRCS proposal is from 2014 and no longer stands today and the Colorado fact sheet is also rather outdated, however, both documents contain some basic information that could be used to design a landowner incentive program here.

Lauri Hanauska-Brown
May 11 Miles City working group.Meeting notes.doc
Conservation Menu Draft 5-09-16.pdf
2014 Montana NRCS proposed program.pdf
BFF SHA Fact Sheet_Colorado.doc