spring meeting dates of the prairie dog working group 5/11-12

1 view

prairie dog group

Mar 14, 2011, 4:15:50 PM3/14/11
to Montana Prairie Dog Working Group
Bobby Baker has reserved the meeting room at the Miles City BLM office
for the days of May 11-12. You may remember from my Jan 31 post that
the main objective of this meeting will be to discuss the future of
prairie dog monitoring in Montana. There are different methodolgies
out there and we need to determine as a group which of these or which
combination of these best meets our needs as wildlife and land
managers. Please let me know if there are agenda items you feel need
to be covered in addition to this major topic.

A detailed meeting agenda will be sent at a later date, but please get
May 11-12 on your calendars now to ensure your availability. We will
start at 10 am to allow travel for some on the 11th and end no later
than 4 pm on the 12th.

A couple Miles City hotels:
Holiday Inn Express: (406) 234-1000
Comfort Inn: (406) 234-3141

PS: Spring turkey hunting ends May 15 so you will have a few days
following the meeting to pursue a gobbler if you are so inclined!
Bring your camo!