meeting dates for bff and pdog working groups

prairie dog group

Jan 19, 2010, 12:21:16 PM1/19/10
to Montana Prairie Dog Working Group
I've heard from a number of you and think that March 11-13 is going to
work best for those of you that have at least a few open days in your
schedule.

As suggested in my earlier email this will be a two part meeting in
Great Falls....
1) March 11 - March 12: black footed ferret update/working group
meeting
2) March 12 - March 13: praire dog working group meeting

Much of the actual schedule will depend on agenda items. We may end
midday or 5 pm on the 13th depending on agenda items. I am also open
to beginning at noon on the 11th to give eastern Montana enough time
to travel that day assuming we can cover what we need to relative to
ferrets in an afternoon and short morning session. Maybe even an
evening work session?

I will begin working on discussion topics in the next couple of
weeks. If you have ideas or discussion needs please get them to me as
soon as possible. I'll adjust the meeting schedule as necessary based
on time requirements to cover each species.

My apologies to those of you who may get this message twice....still
cleaning things up.