Is there need for a 2018 prairie dog/black-footed ferret working group meeting?

lhanaus...@mt.gov

Mar 13, 2018, 5:27:17 PM3/13/18
to Montana Prairie Dog / Black-Footed Ferret Working Group
I have heard rumblings that partners and interested parties are feeling out of the loop on current prairie dog and black-footed ferret work.  I am willing to organize a one day meeting for project updates and a discussion on priority work for 2018 but would like some input first.

Who is interested and if yes, could you attend a meeting on April 10 in Billings?  Do you have particular topics or agenda items for consideration?

Hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine today.

Lauri Hanauska-Brown

lhanaus...@mt.gov

Mar 21, 2018, 12:47:53 PM3/21/18
to Montana Prairie Dog / Black-Footed Ferret Working Group
I heard little interest in a full working group meeting and even less on agenda items for consideration.

With this in mind I am going to pursue some area specific conversations with appropriate staff and interested parties as schedules align.  I will do my best to be inclusive with any meeting invitations.

There will be no April 10 prairie dog/black-footed ferret meeting.