MBCP meeting Feb 1; Great Falls, 10 AM - 4 PM

1 view

Begley, Allison

Jan 11, 2018, 5:10:24 PM1/11/18
to Bird Conservation Partnership ('montana-bird-conservation-partnership@googlegroups.com'), Hanauska-Brown, Lauri

Happy New Year MBCP,

We are rapidly nearing Feb 1.  It’s time for some more details!  We will meet in Great Falls, at the Fish, Wildlife and Parks Headquarters (4600 Giant Springs Road).  We will start the meeting at 10 AM to allow for morning travel.  Lunch will be provided (sandwiches or something similar).  And we will target wrapping up the meeting by 4 PM to allow reasonable travel time.

I will send along an agenda ASAP.  Our focus will be on grassland birds and current efforts for these birds.  And given the time of year, with Kristina Smucker and R4 staff assistance, we are making every effort for a functional webex and conference line to expand participation during official ‘meeting season’.  If you need some room recommendations, give me a shout, and I’ll offer some up.

Lastly, as we have in the past, I will encourage folks to provide a written summary of their activities in lieu of a true round robin.  I have found this incredibly informative, and will include them with meeting minutes.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this meeting.  This is an incredibly powerful group of minds, and my 2018 resolution is to get back on track to maximizing this partnership.

Sincerely,

Allison

Allison J P Begley

Avian Conservation Biologist  .  Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks

abe...@mt.gov

Phone:  406.444.3370  .  Fax:  406.444.4952

1420 E 6th Avenue,  P.O. Box 200701,  Helena, MT 59620

With apologies, we are well overdue for a partnership meeting.  There are many efforts ramping up for grassland birds, and I propose that we hold a 1-2 day meeting in February to focus on these efforts.

Location TBD, with suggestions welcome.

Allison

Allison J P Begley

Avian Conservation Biologist  .  Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks

abe...@mt.gov

Phone:  406.444.3370  .  Fax:  406.444.4952

1420 E 6th Avenue,  P.O. Box 200701,  Helena, MT 59620

To see archived MBCP list serve postings and other options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/montana-bird-conservation-partnership?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Montana Bird Conservation Partnership" group.

BLANK MBCP Member Reports 2018.docx