Updated draft agenda; Feb 01, Thursday, Great Falls

Begley, Allison

Jan 30, 2018, 10:31:17 PM1/30/18
to Bird Conservation Partnership ('montana-bird-conservation-partnership@googlegroups.com'), Larry Berrin, Maureen Correll, Scott Somershoe, Maxell, Bryce, Wightman, Catherine, Dan Casey, Karen Newlon, Alisa Bartos

Good evening,

Please find an updated agenda for our meeting on Thursday in Great Falls at the FWP Headquarters.  I'll make sure to have some copies at the meeting, and for those of you planning to call in to all/part of the meeting - I'll do my best to ensure good quality sound, and that we stay on time for the various presentations and discussions.

Looking forward to seeing you.

​Allison

Allison J.P. Begley
Avian Conservation Biologist
Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks
Feb 2018 DRAFT Agenda - for distribution.docx