[Todo] Framework compatibility with XNA 3.1

Postremus

Jan 4, 2012, 3:18:13 PM1/4/12
to MonoXNA
Hey,

I´ll begin to work on this, ok?

grettings

Lars Magnusson

Jan 6, 2012, 1:32:34 AM1/6/12
to mon...@googlegroups.com
The current target framework is 3.1, though we are planning to support
4.0 as well. Feel free to contribute in any way you can.

-lavima

Postremus

Jan 6, 2012, 10:45:41 AM1/6/12
to MonoXNA
Moin,

I´ve created a report with the ANXStatusComparer (http://
anxframework.codeplex.com/).
The ANXStatusComparer is a tool, wich is written by the peoples of the
anxframework, another replacement for XNA.

The report can get as HTML from my Dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/
46071056/Summary.zip), or as Text in the next few Lines.

====

missing namespaces
---------------------

implemented namespaces
---------------------
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics
Microsoft.Xna.Framework
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamerServices
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Net
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Storage
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Design
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.PackedVector
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Audio
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Serialization.Intermediate
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Processors
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Serialization.Compiler

missing enums
---------------------

wrong enums
---------------------
SwapEffect
RenderTargetUsage
TextureProcessorOutputFormat

implemented enums
---------------------
AudioStopOptions
SoundState
MediaState
MediaSourceType
VideoSoundtrackType
CompilerIncludeHandlerType
FogMode
ImageFileFormat
FilterOptions
SpriteSortMode
SpriteBlendMode
SpriteEffects
SurfaceFormat
DepthFormat
MultiSampleType
DeviceType
GraphicsDeviceStatus
PresentOptions
PresentInterval
ClearOptions
ShaderProfile
ResourceType
SaveStateMode
TextureUsage
QueryUsages
SetDataOptions
CubeMapFace
BufferUsage
IndexElementSize
PrimitiveType
VertexElementFormat
VertexElementMethod
VertexElementUsage
TextureFilter
CompilerOptions
EffectParameterClass
EffectParameterType
BlendFunction
Blend
CompareFunction
ColorWriteChannels
CullMode
StencilOperation
FillMode
TextureWrapCoordinates
TextureAddressMode
ShaderRegisterSet
TargetPlatform
PowerLineStatus
BatteryChargeStatus
PlayerIndex
ContainmentType
CurveLoopType
CurveTangent
CurveContinuity
PlaneIntersectionType
Buttons
ButtonState
GamePadType
GamePadDeadZone
Keys
KeyState
GamerPrivilegeSetting
AvatarBodyType
AvatarMouth
AvatarEye
AvatarEyebrow
AvatarAnimationPreset
AvatarBone
MessageBoxIcon
NotificationPosition
ControllerSensitivity
GameDifficulty
RacingCameraAngle
GamerZone
GamerPresenceMode
NetworkSessionJoinError
NetworkSessionType
NetworkSessionState
NetworkSessionEndReason
SendDataOptions
AudioFileType
ConversionFormat
ConversionQuality
FontDescriptionStyle

====

Ps:/ sory for my bad english, I´m German.

grettings