Adding Mono References (Microsoft.Xna.Framework and Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game)

Jeanne-Kamikaze

Mar 15, 2008, 1:15:08 PM3/15/08
to MonoXna
Hello MonoXna Group,

I just got the monoxna project from the svn. I successfully built the
Microsoft.Xna.Framework and Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game projects, but
the trouble comes now:

I can't compile a single XNA project. The compilation dumps an error
saying that Microsoft.Xna.Framework was not found. I've read I need to
add references to the dlls previously compiled,
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll and Microsoft.Framework.Game.dll, to be
able to use them from any project with mono/monodevelop, but I don't
really know how to.

Could anyone help me out here ?
Thanks.

Rodrigo Recio

May 3, 2008, 1:33:46 AM5/3/08
to MonoXna
Did you find the solution?? I've got the same problem