Switch to Mono/.NET 4.0

lavima

Dec 22, 2011, 1:07:42 AM12/22/11
to MonoXNA
I've been to busy with my PhD work lately, so I have not been able to
follow up on the progress of this project. I have a bit more time now,
so I thought I'd try to engage myself again.

I've worked with a custom build of MD in the past, but this version
has become severely outdated, so I thought I'd switch to the
repository default (Ubuntu 11.10). This has the side effect that the
default Mono/.NET version has been updated.

I guess most of the people involved with this project already has
worked around this, but I thought I should send out an email before
changing to the updated version in MonoXNA. Do anybody have any
objections to changing the Mono/.NET version to 4.0?

-lavima

lavima

Dec 22, 2011, 1:26:13 AM12/22/11
to MonoXNA
I'll commit the changes this evening if I don't hear anything.

-lavima

GGulati

Dec 26, 2011, 12:34:45 PM12/26/11
to MonoXNA
The change seems to have been fine, except NUnit doesn't seem terribly
fond of .NET 4.0 - it can't reflect assemblies newer than .NET 2.0.X.