Is this project Dead?

ragex

Aug 29, 2007, 6:19:07 AM8/29/07
to MonoXna
hmm, once again - Is this project Dead?

:)

Stuart Carnie

Aug 30, 2007, 1:06:41 PM8/30/07
to MonoXna
No - definitely not. Many people are obviously busy, including
myself. I expect my time to free up in the next month or so, and I
plan to dedicate some quality time to progressing this project
forward. I still visit the groups a few times a week, to check on
things.

Cheers,

Stu

Rob Loach

Sep 19, 2007, 8:00:51 PM9/19/07
to MonoXna
.... What he said!

Thanks a lot,

--
Rob Loach
http://www.robloach.net

Kamujin

Sep 28, 2007, 11:59:58 PM9/28/07
to MonoXna
I have to admit, I would really like to see you guys succeed with this
project.

I have wanted to add Linux support to a game that I have building for
a while. I checked out Axiom, but I spent alot of time trying to
puzzle out how it worked due to the differences between it and OGRE.

I talked with some of the artist helping with my project and we agreed
that maybe I should just use XNA and accept the Windows only
limitation. So I've been porting my MDX1.1 to XNA and I am pretty
happy with XNA so far. Its a pretty decent framework.

It seems to be missing some things that MDX1.1 had, but in other areas
its nicer.

Anyhoot, I just wanted to wish you good luck and let you know that I
am very curious to see where this project goes.

Rob Loach

Oct 2, 2007, 5:29:31 PM10/2/07
to MonoXna
Hi,

It would be nice if I was using this at work, since then I'd have the
time to work on it. Unfortunately this is not the case.

If you would like to help out and contribute code, feel free to ask
Alan or anyone else for the SVN commit rights.

Thanks a lot,

Kamujin

Oct 4, 2007, 10:32:06 PM10/4/07
to MonoXna
Sadly, I am struggling to keep up with all the code that I have to
write for the game project.

I am sure you know how it is.