Does MonoXNA work on PlayStation Suite?

tueda

Feb 27, 2012, 4:06:36 AM2/27/12
to MonoXNA
Hello,

Upcoming PlayStation Suite platform (PSS) runs on top of Mono.
I have a question whether MonoXNA works on PSS or not ?
And are there any plan to port MonoXNA to PSS ?
Is it easy task or not ? (if I do by myself)

Any information are welcome.

Lars Magnusson

Mar 1, 2012, 3:15:09 AM3/1/12
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Sorry for the late reply.

MonoXNA does not support PSS as far as I know. The problem is the
API's we use for rendering, audio and so on.

There are people in this project which are are working on porting
MonoXNA over to OpenTK instead of SDL, but I don't know what the
current status is or if the change will make it work on PSS.

-lavima