Add MonoXna examples

Jordan Justen

May 30, 2011, 5:23:06 PM5/30/11
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Given the status of monoxna (lot of missing features), I think it
would be good to add some examples to the project.

I'd like to see the examples showcase what is working, and provide
non-working examples that can drive improvements to the monoxna.

Attached is an examples directory, it contains:
1. A method for packing multiple example games into one assembly
2. The ability to tag each game ('3D', 'stable') using Attribute
3. The ability to scan and locate the example games via the Attribute
4. A GTK and Console launcher for selecting a running an example
5. 2 simple example 3D games. (simple triangle drawing examples)

I don't think either example will work with the trunk, but I've been
able to make them work in my local tree.

-Jordan

examples.zip

Lars Magnusson

May 31, 2011, 4:29:20 PM5/31/11
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordan

This sounds interesting. We've talked about adding some examples
earlier, but we got stuck in legal discussions. I'll take a look at
your code tomorrow, but thanks for the contribution.

-lavima