Does MonoReport allow Multiple tables side by side

Mike Schill

May 17, 2013, 2:12:33 PM5/17/13
to monor...@googlegroups.com
Does MonoReport allow two different tables on same rows but different columns?

Table A Sales Date Table B Sales Date

Also, is the software still supported? I get a failure to send message on feedback page.

Sergey Fadeev

May 20, 2013, 4:12:00 AM5/20/13
to monor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mike,

We are glad you are interested in our product.

MonoReport does not allow to use data from different tables in one row in different columns in simple reports, you should consider to combine data in one DataRow. Also, if you interested in reports with variable number columns in one row, you can take a look at Horizontal Data Filling feature described here http://www.monoreport.com/Documentation/CrossReports.html. You can find a sample of report with Horizontal Data Filling in MonoReport install package.

Currently MonoReport have a limited free support. Thank you for information about an issue on feedback page, we will fix it asap.

Thank you,
MonoReport Team
http://MonoReport.com