Type Initialization Exception

Chalk

Feb 28, 2010, 6:43:30 PM2/28/10
to monoreport
Hi Folks,

I'm using MonoReport for the firts time and I've been an error message
when call the method TemplateProcessor.Process.

The error is "The type initializer for
'#=qpBpmb4$SzyeLCRqNocBD9oSWhvYWM0gvb0xe2bSh0P7MTjNzrG9sj5a0bPgyPHpN'
threw an exception."

Any idea about?

I've installed Microsoft Office 2007 in my computer and the template
is in XLS format.

MonoReport Team

Mar 1, 2010, 3:19:59 AM3/1/10
to monoreport
Dear Chalk,

It is not clear from your message what is the inner exception throwed
by type initializer. But it is most probably the inner exception is
LicenseException with message like "An instance of type ... was being
created, and a valid license could not be granted for the type ...".

If our assumption is correct, then:

1. Add your license file (e.g. FogSoft.MonoReport.Free.lic) as
*embedded resource* into your application project which refers to
MonoReport.
2. Rebuild project.

Thank you,
MonoReport Team

charles wellington de oliveira fortes

Mar 1, 2010, 10:25:39 PM3/1/10
to monor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm add the file "FogSoft.MonoReport.Free.lic" as embedded resourse to my application and the error stop, but now its said that the licence has expired, how to get a free license?

MonoReport Team

Mar 2, 2010, 2:21:22 AM3/2/10
to monoreport
Free license is distributed with MonoReport installation package and
can be downloaded from this page http://www.monoreport.com/license.aspx.
It sounds strange for us that you license is expired 'cause
MonoReport free license does not have expiration date at all. Could
you please try the license from our site?

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
MonoReport Team

On Mar 2, 6:25 am, charles wellington de oliveira fortes

charles wellington de oliveira fortes

Mar 2, 2010, 6:53:41 PM3/2/10
to monor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My apologises, that's my fault, My Office has expired and the message of expiration came from it, add the lic archive to my application as embedded resorce realy resolved my problem.

Thanks for you attention,

Charles