New Monologues!

Skip to the first unread message

Kellie Powell

12 May 2010, 8:34:24 pm12/5/10
to Monologue Group
Dear loyal Monologue Database fans:

I am pleased to announce that I have added several new monologues to
our listings, including several from new plays by yours truly.

My newest contributions:

EMILY - "Thanksgiving in the Wilderness"
Emily describes how she found herself settling for a man who refuses to commit.
http://notmyshoes.net/monologues/emily.html

JILLIAN - "Thanksgiving in the Wilderness"
Jillian explains the difference between Hollywood romances and the
reality of modern relationships.
http://notmyshoes.net/monologues/jillian.html

RITA - "Thanksgiving in the Wilderness"
Rita attacks Emily's non-boyfriend for the way he's treated Emily.
http://notmyshoes.net/monologues/rita.html

JODIE - "One Graveyard"
Jodie and Sonya are being interrogated after their friend's mysterious
disappearance.
http://notmyshoes.net/monologues/jodie.html

SONYA - "One Graveyard"
http://notmyshoes.net/monologues/sonya.html