Republicans Debate Again Tonight (11/12/11 on CBS 8pm EDT)

just john

Nov 12, 2011, 4:44:52 PM11/12/11
to le Monohedron del Goog
Foreign policy? It's about time. When the topic turns to war, I have
this question for each of them:

Sooner or later, the United States will get into a war with another
country, and it will be different from the 'asymmetric' ones we've
been in lately. One feature of such wars is that our soldiers
sometimes get taken prisoner.

With that in mind, what standard of conduct would you insist our
enemies use when dealing with our troops when held as prisoners of
war?

(The "gotcha" part of this is that the USA no longer follows the
Geneva Convention.)

--
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/jjMusic