Norel Pref is doing a FAWM album, and can use your help!

just john

Feb 1, 2012, 9:08:28 AM2/1/12
to le Monohedron del Goog
He reports:

== I am doing FAWM this year (February Album Writing Month) against
== the advice of my shrink (read "medication manager") and am
attempting
== to collaborate with others to make this fourteen track album
happen. Any
== riffs, motifs, loops, samples. etc., you might want to contribute
(beginning
== February 1) would be great! here's the site I've whipped up to
manage the
== project:
== http://starringinyourownlife.com/mayfield/
== I'm giving all participants a copy of the resulting CD, maybe a t-
shirt. If
== you need help logging in, lemme know and I'll manually create an
account
== for you.
== Regards, npref

just john