Now it can be heard! The new album, Tweezer!

just john

Mar 3, 2012, 7:21:01 PM3/3/12
to le Monohedron del Goog
February is over, March is here, and so is the album:

http://www.archive.org/details/Tweezer

By norel pref, with help from just john (me) and samples from that
"Columbo" episode that had Leonard Nimoy in it!

For "Breaking Bad" fans, there's "Gus Fring Ain't Dead," featuring my
lyrics and vocals.

LISTEN!!

http://www.archive.org/details/Tweezer

--
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/jjMusic

just john

Mar 9, 2012, 2:07:51 PM3/9/12
to le Monohedron del Goog

George O'Jungle

Mar 11, 2012, 7:15:46 PM3/11/12
to le Monohedron del Goog
Thought I was replying to this thread when I replied to the digest
email I get but it showed up in the group page as a separate post.
So here it is where it should have landed.....
"Other than getting to the album through this link, LastFm says no
such name as Dr. Mayfield..... exists.
Quote---- Your search “Dr. Mayfield and the Dissolving Sutures” did
not match anything on Last.fm ---
Searching "Tweezer" does not return a hit either although when I'm
done typing this,I am going to check out a Tweezer album listed with a
title(?)
of "auto-erotic squirrel pants".
Also I could not figure out how to download the entire album in one
swell-foop and had to download each track separately."

just john

Mar 11, 2012, 10:44:11 PM3/11/12
to le Monohedron del Goog

On Mar 11, 7:15 pm, "George O'Jungle" <georgejungle...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thought I was replying to this thread when I replied to the digest
> email I get but it showed up in the group page as a separate post.
> So here it is where it should have landed.....
> "Other than getting to the album through this link, LastFm says no
> such name as Dr. Mayfield..... exists.
> Quote---- Your search “Dr. Mayfield and the Dissolving Sutures” did
> not match anything on Last.fm ---
> Searching "Tweezer" does not return a hit either although when I'm
> done typing this,I am going to check out a Tweezer album listed with a
> title(?)
> of "auto-erotic squirrel pants".
> Also I could not figure out how to download the entire album in one
> swell-foop and had to download each track separately."

Yeah, sorry last.fm is acting like that. I'm guessing it takes a
while for new stuff to get indexed, and I haven't noticed a full-album
download feature, either.

One reason I uploaded to there was to be able to post lyrics.

But there's still the archive.org location.