Need Blues/Soul Singer(s)!

Rev. norelpref

Feb 15, 2012, 11:48:50 AM2/15/12
to le Monohedron del Goog
I've written a musical tribute to Don Cornelius and need a singer or
singers to do some soulful vocal riffing on the track. The key is in B
minor, and the tempo is 110 beats per minute. Hit me up if you're
interested in recording on this track! Of, if you know someone with
amazing pipes who could and would do this, let me know.

Rev. norelpref

Feb 15, 2012, 5:49:45 PM2/15/12
to le Monohedron del Goog

Rev. norelpref

Feb 15, 2012, 8:46:35 PM2/15/12
to le Monohedron del Goog
http://heavyconfetti.com/norelpref/media/lovePeaceSoul.mp3

On Feb 15, 2:49 pm, "Rev. norelpref" <norelp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> backing track in progress if this helps.
>
> http://starringinyourownlife.com/mayfield/download/filez/other/lovePe...

just john

Feb 17, 2012, 7:21:43 PM2/17/12
to le Monohedron del Goog

On Feb 15, 8:46 pm, "Rev. norelpref" <norelp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://heavyconfetti.com/norelpref/media/lovePeaceSoul.mp3

Check your vocals folder for my raw vocals. Perhaps with the right
compression and reverb it might pass for soulful.

... perhaps except where I'm singing "Lunch: Pizza and Soda."

Now I'm hungry all of a sudden.