Re: [monoc-goog] Digest for monohed@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

George O'Jungle

Mar 11, 2012, 6:18:18 PM3/11/12
to mon...@googlegroups.com

Other than getting to the album through this link, LastFm says no such name as Dr. Mayfield..... exists.
Quote---- Your search “Dr. Mayfield and the Dissolving Sutures” did not match anything on Last.fm ---
Searching "Tweezer" does not return a hit either although when I'm done typing this,I am going to check out a Tweezer album listed with a title(?)
of "auto-erotic squirrel pants".
Also I could not figure out how to download the entire album in one swell-foop and had to download each track separately.

On 3/9/2012 1:34 PM, mon...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/monohed/topics

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group monohed.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

just john

Mar 11, 2012, 10:45:13 PM3/11/12
to le Monohedron del Goog

On Mar 11, 6:18 pm, George O'Jungle <georgejungle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Other than getting to the album through this link, LastFm says no such
> name as Dr. Mayfield..... exists.
> Quote---- Your search “Dr. Mayfield and the Dissolving Sutures” did not
> match anything on Last.fm ---
> Searching "Tweezer" does not return a hit either although when I'm done
> typing this,I am going to check out a Tweezer album listed with a title(?)
> of "auto-erotic squirrel pants".
> Also I could not figure out how to download the entire album in one
> swell-foop and had to download each track separately.

Yes, please! Digest for our sake, if not your own!