Monocle 3 "Getting Started"

Mason Henrich

Jul 1, 2019, 1:09:22 PM7/1/19
to Monocle
Hi,

I am new to Monocle and I am having trouble getting the data downloaded in order to run through the various steps outline in the introduction to Monocle 3. I was abel to install Monocle but I am having difficulty at this next step. Any help would be great!!

cds <- load_cellranger_data("~/Downloads/10x_data")

Mason Henrich

Jul 1, 2019, 1:52:17 PM7/1/19
to Monocle
I was able to download and use the data. When I go to input "> plot_cells(cds)" though this warning message comes up. I still get an output, but it looks slightly different than what is depicted on the website.

No trajectory to plot. Has learn_graph() been called yet?
cluster not found in colData(cds), cells will not be colored
cluster_cells() has not been called yet, can't color cells by cluster