How create selection and deselection mode in monocle

chelliah Gomathinayagam

Nov 12, 2013, 9:26:35 AM11/12/13
to monoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am using monocle for epub reading in android mobiles.

while using flipper i cant make any selection in the page since it is flipping into the next page. Can anyone guide me in this issue? that how can i make both selection and flipper to be worked simultaneously. And also i have tried with "{ panels: Monocle.Panels.IMode }"  which will toggle the selection. but even this doesn't help me out and i want to know how this toggle selection happens actually.

Is there any better way to achieve my task?

my another problem is when i am using flipper for page turning it is throwing error like "Uncaught TypeError: object is not a function at monocore.js:1962

Please help me out...

Thanks,

Chelliah G