Web-based Ereader - I have 3 choices...Help please!

Veridea Jane

Jan 1, 2016, 6:56:32 PM1/1/16
to Monocle
I have 3 different web-based ereaders, Readium, Monocle, and Schroll's Monocle, all versions below:

Schroll : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Nvhrbr9hqPSTBhaVBvY1ROY0k

Monocle : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Nvhrbr9hqPdFBTZlpDRXdrZU0

Readium : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Nvhrbr9hqPX3B2bDY3d2FYZ28

I have all the source files, but for some reason no books will load.  I modified Schroll's client-side code and put width="90%" in place of the current width, so the width of the book adjusts according to my screen.  My goal is to have a good mobile ereader.  Alternatively, I would rather just embed .epub files within the page, and have a page for each book.  If someone could please tell me how to do this, I would be eternally grateful.

I'm a different kind of programmer....one that has very little knowledge, but lots of ideas.  Please help!  I'm a girl.
C 0 |) |=

Alvaro

Mar 11, 2016, 6:11:15 AM3/11/16
to Monocle
You can use also: https://github.com/satorumurmur/bibi for displaying epub files in a web project. It is easier to configure than monocle, but it has not as many features as monocle. For mobile reader you should use monocle, or efm (with monocle) for epub files.