A&O Manuel Cerón 2008-08-12: LunarEclipse Improvements

Manuel Alejandro Cerón Estrada

Aug 12, 2008, 3:36:43 AM8/12/08
to mono-s...@googlegroups.com
Achievements
========

* Fix Bugs [DONE]
* Implement Object Browser [NOT DONE]
* Implement Create new StoryBoard [NOT DONE]
* Begin Animation Timeline Widget Implementation [NOT DONE]

Objectives
========

* Fix more bugs
* Try to do some animation stuff in this last week of the Summer of Code.

Love
====

Special thanks to toshok, rolf, jeff, jackson, kangaroo and jonp. They
fixed a lot of moonlight bugs that I reported and reviewed my patches.
Sorry guys if was too annoying in the #moonlight channel. I really
appreciate your help.

Notes
=====

This week I mostly worked reporting moonlight bugs, creating test
cases and, in some cases, writing some patches. Finally, Lunar Eclipse
is working again. There are still some bugs, but the program is now
usable. I think I can finally work on animation stuff. I will also be
fixing bugs and writing a good report for the end of the Summer of
Code. God, the time passed so fast! this is the last week!. This
summer has been really fun.

Again, thanks to the moonlight community for helping me.