A&O Jérémie Laval 2008-08-18: ParallelFX implementation

조회수 1회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Jérémie Laval

읽지 않음,
2008. 8. 22. 오후 1:19:5108. 8. 22.
받는사람 mono-s...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Back from vacation, here is the last A&O. I want to thank everybody for this wonderful summer, it was a really enlightening experience for me.

Achievements
--------------------

    * Fixed reported bugs.
    * Completed Parallel test suite.
    * Added all missing For and ForEach overloads.
    * Some Actor work. Samples are tbd.
    * Misc refactoring and crap removing.
    * A couple of sunburn ;-) .

After SoC objectives
-----------------------------

Now that Task and Parallel API are stabilized, I will focus on completing PLinq and testing/refactoring. API will have to be kept in sync with future release from the ParallelFx team at MS too. In addition I may use ParallelFx for my school work next semester which will be a good motivation to continue hardening it.

Love
------

Shame on me cause I should have done this section more often. To make up, here is, in completely random order, my list of loved people  :

     - Jb Evain, for his help on the PLinq/Linq part and the much appreciated general tips. Rock on ;-) .
     - Paolo Molaro, for his non-stressful mentoring.
     - Michael Hutchinson, for all the pain of managing us.
     - Miguel de Icaza, for his encouragements.
     - Marek Safar, for quickly fixing some annoying compiler bugs I reported.

I have probably forgot a lot of name in this list so /me hugs everybody from #mono in compensation.

--
Jérémie Laval
jeremi...@gmail.com