Ribbons :: Weekly Report #11

debackerl

Aug 13, 2007, 2:48:38 PM8/13/07
to mono-soc-2007
Hello,

As I explained in my previous post, this report is a bit late because
I was on holiday with no internet connection.

Since the last report I have been working on the following things:

* Bugfix: drawing issue with Tiles (due to incorrect coordinates).
* Bugfix: unexpected exposition event sent to hidden tiles.
* I have added a Theme property to relevant widgets in order to
change the theme used to draw them.
* It is now possible to select a tile in a gallery.
* GalleryPopupWindow (used to expand a galley in a popup window),
and FlowLayoutContainer (intented to layout Tookpacks in a
RibbonGroup) have been started, but are still in early stage however.

I hope to finish the last two bits as soon as possible. However I plan
to be less efficient due to technical problem with my computer (PSU
making strange noises).

Laurent.