System.Messaging Status Report #8-#10

1 view

matej....@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2007, 3:38:11 AM8/14/07
to mono-soc-2007
Finally back from my vacation with another status update.
Regarding your concerns about queue creation and checking for
existence. It is still true that queue is created if it does not
exists. But there is functionality to list all available queues
(http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/
activemq/broker/BrokerService.html#getDestinations()). However this
method is currently not available in current .net binding. There is
only API for queue creation and deletion. During my vacation I have
also tried to run wire protocol generators (.net, java) but with
little success due do my offline status (needed for getDestionations).
I putting this on my next week plan.

Status update:
- added queue managment api to NMS interface
- transaction support is complete
- sending/receiving is complete
- async are somewhat working (needs little rework)
- test cases for transaction, async support

Next week plan:
- update .net wire protocol
- working on queue managment
- commiting my work done during vacation