Uploading your code to Google.

Miguel de Icaza

Aug 19, 2007, 12:43:54 PM8/19/07
to mono-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

     Remember that you must all upload your code to Google as described here:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/how-to-provide-google-with-sample-code

    This is in addition to keeping the code on our own repository (which we did for a different reason).

Miguel.

Marcos Cobeña Morián

Aug 19, 2007, 1:53:20 PM8/19/07
to mono-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just to make sure every of us are aware of this (it's been a mess on
SoC list; most of us thought it was on 31), SoC coding time ends
tomorrow, Monday 20, at 19:00 UTC. This means source code we've been
working on during all this time *has to be* uploaded somewhere by that
time: mentor's e-mail, SVN, etc. We can keep working after above date,
but that won't be inside final evaluation period.

If our mentors give us a positive evaluation, then we'll have to
upload code as Miguel exposes.

Hope this helps. Cheer up and good luck everyone!

Regards,

2007/8/19, Miguel de Icaza <miguel....@gmail.com>:

--
Marcos - http://www.youcannoteatbits.org