Location and Status Windows Communication Foundation

Toranaga

Jun 22, 2009, 10:07:08 AM6/22/09
to Mono Olive - developing.NET 3.0, 3.5 and later versions
Hi,

I've been trying to find the Windows Communcation Foundation classes
in the active Mono source, but am unable to locate it.

Can anyone please tell me where in the source code the current WCF is
and what its current development status is?

Thank you very much for any help,

Luis Arturo Soriano

Jun 22, 2009, 1:16:43 PM6/22/09
to mono-...@googlegroups.com
donwload olive and you have to generate the classes for yourself as much as it was also found on the page are some examples of mono WCF

Miguel de Icaza

Jun 22, 2009, 1:31:00 PM6/22/09
to mono-...@googlegroups.com
Some bits were moved into Mono proper, to support Silverlight.

Atsushi Eno

Jun 22, 2009, 9:55:08 PM6/22/09
to mono-...@googlegroups.com
Nah, _everything_ is under mcs.