Manifest or Standalone

F.Gsell

May 25, 2011, 8:03:01 AM5/25/11
to Mono.Addins
Hi,

the documentation states that for "Description of Add-ins and Add-in
Roots" manifests can be used. Furthermore the documentation states
that:

"Manifests can be deployed as standalone files, or they can be
embedded as a resource in assemblies. "

When I define the manifests as embedded resources everything is fine.
When I copy the files to the corresponding folder (not as embedded
resources) the plugins won't get found.

Any idea?

Thanks,
F.Gsell

Lluis Sanchez Gual

May 26, 2011, 10:55:10 AM5/26/11
to mono-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you are not referencing the assembly in the Runtime section of the manifest? that's not required when embedding the manifest, but it is when using it standalone.

Lluis.

F.Gsell

May 30, 2011, 2:35:01 AM5/30/11
to Mono.Addins