Re: Less than two weeks to go

Tom Cosgrove

May 9, 2016, 10:46:18 AM5/9/16
to Monmouth ARES/RACES, Ocean ARES, hol...@alarmland.com, Wendy Schaeffer, Bruce Schaeffer, n2...@amsat.org, Ed Taylor, Mario Sellitti, AA2OW, Seymour Andrew N2UUS, Jack Guire, Glen Ramsay, Richard Krohn, Andy Bodnar, Ken Hansen, Mona Kushner, xxxpurpl...@gmail.com, Norm Stackhouse, Bill Schwoer, Sydney Lekach, SYDNEY LEKACH, Tim Cwik
FIRST! I got the dates wrong this morning (Before Coffee!) it's 21-22 May!
Mea Culpa and I'm brain dead!

Second, it is less than two weeks, and I am starting to panic.
I haven't heard anything from Atlantic or Cape May counties.
And I am in a panic!

--
Tom Cosgrove
Past Captain RBVFA Squad, EMT-B