Red Bank Area CROP Walk

Tom Cosgrove

Sep 24, 2019, 9:52:12 AM9/24/19
to N2vfk@verizon. net
Once again I'm out here trying to get help for the Red Bank Area CROP walk.

Our main goal out here is to make sure the rest stops have the logistics
they need, to call for

professional help by First Responders if needed, and ask the SAG bus to
pick up tired walkers.

Here are the seven positions to fill:

NCS at Red Bank Regional

East Side Park, Mechanic and Harrison

Trinity Lutheran, River Rd

First Methodist, Broad St

Bennett Ln & Branch Ave LS

Sickles Farm Park

SAG1 (Red Bank Senior bus)

SAG2/ Sweep N2VFK

I usually sweep the route to make sure everyone is in. I keep track of
the slowest walkers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We've had a couple silent keys
and someone who

is no longer medically able to come out. Please join this worthwhile cause.

https://www.crophungerwalk.org/redbanknj/

--
Tom Cosgrove
Past Captain RBVFA Squad, EMT-B

Tom Cosgrove

Oct 14, 2019, 11:30:56 AM10/14/19
to N2vfk@verizon. net
I had someone volunteer for the Sickles Farm Park site on Rumson Rd in
LS, but I can't find that note.
If you had volunteered for that please contact me!

Tom
n2vfk