Garden State ARA ----- White Elephant Sale

Tom Cosgrove

Feb 29, 2016, 8:43:13 AM2/29/16
to Howard W2HTS

Good Afternoon!
Our Annual White Elephant sale is fast approaching. This will be a great place to get rid of all that excess stuff your wife or significant other thinks is in the way. You might even pickup that item you have been searching for. Also attached is our flyer for the May 2016 Hamfest.

de K2 Rem

Annual White Elephant Sale

Date  March 2, 2016

Time 7:30 PM  to 9 PM

Place: Red Cross Building 1540 West Park Avenue, Tinton Falls NJ 07712

Talk in on 147.045 + 600 PL 67.0

No Entry Fee  and adequate parking.

Access to the Red Cross Building at 6:30 PM for Sellers and Donated equipment.  Or bring your items to the club for storage during the month of March.

Club Members:   Club Table    10% commission to club on sale of item.

Non GSARA Members: 4 X 4 Table $ 15.00 or Join GSARA for $ 17.00.

High End or Valuable Items: Will be auctioned on a Written Bid Basis.

Refreshments

Bidding on item selections starts at 7:30 PM and Ends at 9PM

Donations of items that you are no longer using would be appreciated and would help the GSARA.  Now is the time to make the XYL happy.

For Information call W2KQ (732)493-4236 or  jdre...@optimum.net

Please advise if you intend to participate. If not enough members donate items event will be cancelled.

Tom Cosgrove
Past Captain RBVFA Squad, EMT-B
N2VFK
SKYWARN Spotter LME002