JDRF Walk Avon & Red Bank Area CROP Walk

Tom Cosgrove

Sep 12, 2017, 9:45:43 AM9/12/17
to Monmouth ARES/RACES
The JDRF walk in Avon is 8 October. Only need 3 operators to run this
(4-5 would allow operators to take personal reliefs!)

Last year we didn't do this event because we had only TWO! Lets not do
that again, please.

http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR/Walk/NewJerseyMetroandRocklandCountyChapter4377?pg=entry&fr_id=6994&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTUdJek4yTmtOREptTlRkbCIsInQiOiI3Y2EyaFQ5VkVIdjMzSmVyem5lUk95MFlNSTdpQXNXWnZwV21nR3hxcDZLbGpaSm5MT0Z5bTRveWYrMzNzVXpiMVFSYkhRME1XdUh2RzNZRkkydEJFQT09In0%3D

Also coming up is Red Bank Area CROP Walk. 15 October

http://www.redbankcropwalk.com/

--
Tom Cosgrove
Past Captain RBVFA Squad, EMT-B