2017 MS170 Bike Tour 20-21 May

Tom Cosgrove

Mar 4, 2017, 7:22:36 PM3/4/17
to Len Kline, AC2PD Roberto Mattos, Andy Bodnar, w2...@arrl.net, Holger Skurbe, Seymour Andrew N2UUS, Richard Krohn, Bob Schenck N2OO, Dan Moeller, Jack Guire, Glen Ramsay, Sal Ciappetta, Tom Preiser, w2...@arrl.net, Mona Kushner, Bob Murdock, Lance, Ken Hansen, Art Arnold, Tom Hurst, Wendy Schaeffer, Bruce Schaeffer, Art Masker, Tim Cwik, n2...@arrl.net, Ed Taylor, Bill McCord, Lisa Gallipoli
It that time again. That Cosgrove guy is asking for operators for the MS
Coast the Coast Bike Tour.
(1) I'm away that weekend. Anyone want a try at "Tour Director"
(2) After 22 years of this I'm shopping for a new coordinator.

If you have any time for this let me know and I'll pass it along to the
usual suspects!

Ed, Jim, all the crew down south can we get permissions for the usual
repeaters?

--
Tom Cosgrove
Past Captain RBVFA Squad, EMT-B