Picture Post Network

Annette Schloss

Jun 5, 2013, 10:51:52 AM6/5/13
to monitor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

  please consider joining the Picture Post Network (http://picturepost.unh.edu) for monitoring.  You can register your site (it's all free!) and install an 8-sided platform or create something comparable that lets you take repeat digital photographs of the entire 360 landscape and the sky.  I am a member of the Picture Post team and have a post in my own backyard (http://picturepost.unh.edu/post.jsp?postId=428).  We post projects and information from our community (http://picturepost.unh.edu/community.jsp) and will have a forum soon!   We also connect with other monitoring projects, such as Project Budburst and the National Phenology Network.  I am happy to answer any questions.

-Annette