Picture Post released an iPhone app

Annette Schloss

Jul 19, 2014, 12:19:26 PM7/19/14
to monitor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

 we know that one of the barriers to using Picture Post is for folks to get the pictures from their camera onto the website.  We are addressing that and have just released an iPhone app that lets you take pictures with your iPhone and uploads them for you!  iPhoners - please check out the app,  there may be a picture post in your favorite park or you can start one in your neighborhood!

Get the picture post iPhone app here:    http://picturepost.unh.edu/mobileapps.jsp

-Annette

Jon Marshall

Jul 21, 2014, 11:54:13 AM7/21/14
to monitor...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Annette.

I look forward to downloading and trying out the app.

If you should ever need assistance in setting up an interface through an adaptive web site that allows a user to take a photo directly from a phone (iPhone, Android, others) and automatically upload, let me know.  We have implemented this on sites without the need for a separate app.

Jon Marshall
Media Arts and Sciences Director
DJ Case & Associates
317 E Jefferson Blvd.