RE: Abridged summary of mongos-hollywood@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Rob Mowbray

Nov 1, 2011, 6:33:00 AM11/1/11
to mongos-h...@googlegroups.com

How nice to receive a Mongo message, it revives my reasons for writing — nay, striving!

What pisses me off, though, is when I try to join in the fun I get the following brush-off:

You cannot post messages because only members can post, and you are not currently a member.

Jeeze, I was # 2, or 3, or ... Well, at least I brought you the Kneeling High Jump feature, and you can’t ask better than that, can you?

How about we all write in once a month just so we know we here. Or there. Or ...

Ciao,

Rob