RE: Some thoughts on Amazon Studios

steff...@aol.com

Nov 18, 2010, 8:08:42 PM11/18/10
to mongos-h...@googlegroups.com
Send us a link to your script so we can vote for you.

Also... can we add telescript intended for sitcoms that have long-since
ended? I've got a few for the Will & Grace show that I'd love to toss up
there.

Nov 19, 2010, 2:12:20 PM11/19/10
to Mongo's Hollywood
Here's the link:

http://studios.amazon.com/projects/535

As for "Will and Grace" why not just flip it and enter it as an
original series? Make the two gay guys lesbians, and the straight
character (Grace) a straight guy. All the humor stays the same and
you've got something that just might go somewhere.

On Nov 18, 5:08 pm, "steffst...@aol.com" <steffst...@aol.com> wrote:
> Send us a link to your script so we can vote for you.
>
> Also... can we add telescript intended for sitcoms that have long-since
> ended? I've got a few for the Will & Grace show that I'd love to toss up
> there.

Paulo Joe Jingy

Nov 20, 2010, 2:29:29 AM11/20/10
to Mongo's Hollywood
RTF? What's up with that?

Paulo Joe Jingy

Nov 20, 2010, 2:42:01 AM11/20/10
to Mongo's Hollywood
And how much are you paying for "5 Star" ratings from my collection of
well-defined aliases?

Don't worry about he comments being amateur -- you can write 'em for
me.

So if ten "well written" reviews and ten "5 Star" ratings from ten
distinct and not-completely-dumbassed people would help, I'm open to
negotiations.

How about something from Taco Bell's under-a-dollar menu? Too rich?
(I can negotiate.)

steff...@aol.com

Nov 19, 2010, 3:05:32 PM11/19/10
to mongos-h...@googlegroups.com

Could work, but a lot of what is there is so specific to the
series that I'm better off just writing something fresh.

But I can always vote for your project!

Bigger. Stronger. Faster.
Sign up for a New Free Email Account at http://MyEmail.com

Ace DeSone

Nov 23, 2010, 12:53:09 PM11/23/10
to Mongo's Hollywood
And to think I knew you -- back in the day -- when you could be bought
off with just a VHS cassette!
> > > mail2web LIVE – Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE- Hide quoted text -

Ace DeSone

Nov 23, 2010, 12:54:18 PM11/23/10
to Mongo's Hollywood
RTF royally sucketh. I suspect/expect they'll switch over to PDF
files once they realize how much it hurts their submissions.

Paulo Joe Jingy

Nov 24, 2010, 1:29:50 AM11/24/10
to Mongo's Hollywood

On Nov 23, 11:53 am, Ace DeSone <AceDeS...@aol.com> wrote:
> And to think I knew you -- back in the day -- when you could be bought
> off with just a VHS cassette!

You know how it is with sleazeballs like me.

My appetite for graft just keeps growing by leaps and bounds.

In five more years, it might take a whole Happy Meal to buy me.