relative document root?

Judd Gledhill

May 3, 2014, 10:33:25 PM5/3/14
to mongoos...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to use the mongoose http server (standalone) to serve a bunch of static html files for a sales demo. I would like to be able to deliver a folder structure to a machine and have a batch file run mongoose and open a web browser to a specific location. I would like to organize the file structure with the mongoose server in a subfolder, for instance:

\demo\run.bat
\demo\server\mongoose.exe
\demo\files\index.html
\demo\files\...*.css, *.js etc

How do I make mongoose use the folder next to the folder it is in as the document root? Can I put relative paths into the config? What format do they take?

Thanks!

Judd

Judd Gledhill

May 3, 2014, 10:38:49 PM5/3/14
to mongoos...@googlegroups.com
...and I figured it out. Works exactly as it should...

I put ..\files into the document root and everything worked great.

Thanks,

Judd